Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas

I know I'm a little late with this one, but I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Things have been pretty hectic with my family, but overall Christmas went well. Christina got totally spoiled and now she has enough toys to fill up every inch of our condo. Just another reason we have to move!

Everyone was very generous this year and Christina is really loving all of her new gifts. She is also walking all over the place like crazy now. She basically doesn't even crawl anymore. It has been so awesome watching her over the last few days. Among many other gifts, she got a baby doll and a baby stroller. Christina loves to push the baby all over the house in the stroller. She also got two more baby dolls and tons of baby accessories. One accessory is a high chair. Christina loves to feed her baby in the high chair. It is just amazing to see how she knows exactly what to do. And her favorite word now is "baby". She just loves all of her baby doll's and all of the fun things she can do with them.

I have lots of pictures and videos (of course), but forgot my camera and video camera at my Mom's. I will post them when I can.

Until then, Happy Holiday's everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.