Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Where on earth do I live??

Since I moved to Georgia a year ago, I have seen some interesting animals, insects and well, people. I wish I could take pictures with my eyes. You would love to see some of the things I have seen. Since that is not possible though, and most of what I have seen was while driving - hence, unable to take an actual picture, you will just have to take my word for it.

-two goats running in the street with traffic as if they have every right to use the road as cars do

-an armadillo walking around the side of the road

-a turkey walking around the side of the road

-black widow spiders (yes, plural), in my garage

-Santa driving a convertible with the top down, all winter long

-three stray (I think) dogs sitting in my driveway

-a huge pig hanging out on the side of the road, eating the grass

-wasps that just won't die appearing in my house

On the plus side, almost every day I get to drive by a couple of beautiful horses, I've seen a couple of nice rainbows since we moved here, and several months out of the year I get to see deer on a regular basis. Of course when one deer ran into Nik's car last year, that wasn't so nice.

What odd things have you seen?

1 comment:

  1. I love your writing. Always makes me smile or laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.