Friday, September 14, 2007

Let me introduce myself . . .

Hello.

My name is Megan and I recently got married. Two years of planning was gone in the snap of a finger! I have hundreds of pictures to document the entire process from the engagement party, to possible dresses and decor, to the bridal shower and the actual wedding day.

On my website, http://www.creative-photo-projects.com/ I talk about ways to put pictures to good use. A hobby of mine has always been photo projects and I finally decided to enter into the world of pictures on the web. What better way to get started than a picture blog?

So here goes, from my dogs, to my family, to anything else I have taken a picture of - here is my photo blog. Enjoy!


Here are a few pictures from one of the best days of my life:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.