Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lots and lots of pictures

I know I'm about a month over due on Christmas pictures, but I'm finally going to post them and boy are there a lot of them. I was too sick (morning sickness) during the holiday's to take pictures myself, but while at my Mom's house, everyone else took lots of pictures. Unfortunately, no one was taking pictures at my Dad's or my inlaws. So that means no pictures with any of them. Of course having pictures of Christina is my main concern and I have those, so I'm happy about that. Ok, here goes:













Fun with Amstel

Hugging Amstel, soooo cute . . . .




"What Santa doesn't bring me, Grandma will!"




















Christina is having a great time with all of her new toys.
































Group Pictures













No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.