Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

I'm 29 today. It sort of is and sort of isn't an important age. It is the last year of my twenties although I guess beginning my thirties will be a bigger deal. It doesn't really matter I guess. Nik always calls me old and whether it is true or not I am married and about to have two kids. That is a pretty adult situation. I'll take the adult / old title since that means I get to have the most wonderful daughter in the world and another one to come.

So far my birthday is going great. Nik gave me a new phone - the Palm Pre Plus which I have been dying for! I love it. He thought it would be a good idea to set me up with Facebook even though I've never wanted it. He requested friends for me and everything. Now I kinda feel obligated to give it a chance. So friend me up but just remember that as of now I don't know what I'm doing or how to use it. Plus I'm only using it from my phone and don't have full functionality.

By the way, I owe you a bunch of posts. I need to tell (for the millionth time) about my amazing girl and how much she is changing and growing. I need to tell you about our trip to Georgia and my sister's bachelorette party. Last but not least, I have a bunch of pictures to post. But . . . That stuff is gonna have to wait, I'm going back to celebrate my bday. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.