Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bye Bye New Jersey

I'll keep this short because I still owe you a post about the girls . . .

We finished packing up the moving truck and we left the condo last night. I'd like to say it is such a relief, but since we haven't sold it yet it still seems like one more thing I have to worry about. But, I'm going to try not to think about that right now because today will start our three day drive to our new home state. We are taking it very very slow since we will have the two little one's and will likely have to stop every two hours (yikes).

Our mortgage was officially approved and our closing date is scheduled for 10am on August 11th. We won't get to actually see our new house until the day before when we get into town, so I'm ridiculously anxious and excited. I picked all of the paint colors for the entire house, but I really want to get in there and sample the colors on the walls. Painting starts promptly on the 11th, so there isn't much wiggle room.

I hope the long drive will give me an opportunity to relax a little though. I've been so busy running around over the last couple of weeks, that I could use a little break. Then of course once we get to Georgia we will be busy again, unloading the truck and unpacking. I am looking forward to shopping for new furniture though :-)

The toddlers were arguing about whose Mommy was coming into the room.
what other funny story about something CC did? buy buy at best buy, taking off diaper, pee pee on the potty with no pee pee on the potty, peeing on baby doll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.