Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bathroom giggles

Nik and I were out to dinner with the girls the other night.  CC had to go to the potty.  When we walked in, she asked "What is that noise, Mommy?"  I answered that it was music (Frank Sinatra was playing).  Then she proceeded to tell me, "I don't like that music, I like Lady Gaga".  I couldn't help but laugh.  The woman at the sink was also laughing. 

I was still giggling to myself while I was covering the toliet bowl with toliet paper and putting CC on top.  Then, she looks over at the stall trash can and sees a tampon applicator sticking out. 

She asks "Mommy, is that a pencil?". 

I'm still giggling . . . "No, that isn't a pencil honey."

"What is it Mommy?"

More giggling . . .

"Is it for your teeth?" she asks.

Lots of giggling!!  "No honey, it isn't for your teeth."

She doesn't give up, "What is it Mommy?"

"It is for grown up Mommy's." I say, still laughing

"What do the Mommy's use it for?"

I am so clueless as to what to say.  I just can't stop laughing.

"Why are you laughing Mommy?"

"I don't know honey.  You are just so cute.  I love you."

Luckily she let it go.  Good thing because I have no idea how to explain that stuff to a four year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.