Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Christina Corinne has arrived

Things have been crazy and I've been busy enjoying my beautiful little girl, so I haven't had the chance to update my blog. I promise I will give you more info and put my birth story on here shortly, but for now here are the basics . . . Christina Corinne was born on Friday, August 29th at 7:43 am. She was 7 pounds and 20 1/2 inches long. She had a full head of brown hair and so far has dark blue eyes. She is gorgeous and healthy.

I have pictures and videos that I need to get up here, but for now, here is a webpage that my mom put together on shutterfly - http://christinacorinnekalos8292008.shutterfly.com/

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and Best Wishes! Christina is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.