Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

Ok, so I didn't totally forget about Valentine's Day, I just forgot to post about it. Honestly, the day doesn't have that much meaning to me. I guess when I was in high school it did, but then again it is so "in your face" that you kind of need to be a part of it. Now, I'd much rather celebrate my anniversary rather than Valentine's Day.

But, that being said, we didn't totally ignore Valentine's Day. Since we have never left Christina with a babysitter before (other than family), Nik and I went out to dinner with Christina. I was a little worried that it would screw up her sleeping schedule because she is usually asleep around 7, and our reservation was at 8. We ended up lucking out though, because she slept completely through dinner.

Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day!

______________________________________
Have you heard about Kalos Kreations?
That's my DVD slideshow company.
Give me your photo's and I'll do the rest. You won't regret it!

You can contact me at kaloskreations@yahoo.com for more information.
______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.