Friday, February 26, 2010

FINALLY - "I want my Mama" video, as promised

Ok, I know there is no excuse for how late this is. I know that it was a ridiculously long time ago that I even mentioned this video. But, believe me, it was worth the wait. I had to download three different programs before I found one that worked correctly (the way it said that it would). The first program started the audio from the beginning no matter where the video started, the second had no audio whatsoever, and the third was finally the charm.

So, after much waiting, watch this video and hear Christina say her very first sentence: (fyi - I will also add this to the original post where I mentioned it)

3 comments:

  1. That was so cute!!!! <3 Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH there is no doubt she did sat it and she is the sweetest baby alive.
    Love,
    CC's grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! She is getting SOOOO big.

    -Lina

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.