Monday, October 18, 2010

Four months old

Gwendolyn is four months old today. In the last month she has gotten hearing aids, started babbling much more then before, started smiling almost whenever anyone looks at her and talks to her, started smiling each and everytime she see's her sister, started making a habit of grabbing at everything and loves to hold onto blankets or fabric (even my hair), and of course she has grown so much.

She likes to watch everything and see what is going on. She also likes to lay on her play gym and hit the toys or just stare at herself in the mirror. These are all typical baby things but Christina didn't really do any of them. So it is an interesting change to see Gwen do them. It is also interesting how easy Gwen continues to be. She is so laid back and so patient.

I love that Gwen smiles every time I change her diaper. I love that she smiles when she hears my voice. I love that she talks to herself and makes cute noises when she first wakes up in the morning. Well, what can I say, I just love this little girl.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.