Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello New Year

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We had a house full of guests for the holiday's and had a wonderful time. Our unofficial photographer (close family friend), Linzy took like a million pictures to document the week that everyone was here to celebrate. I am sorting through all of the pictures so that I can share them with you. I also have some videos that I hope to share.

While I work on that, I am going to post something non-children related (!!). Since we just ended 2010, I thought this would be appropriate . . .

Things that I loved in 2010:

Nutella . . yummy, yummy Nutella, oh how I have loved you this year . . . on waffles . . . on bread . . . mostly on waffles. According to Nik, you are the reason for my little non-baby belly, and I think I may have to end our time together. I will dearly miss you, oh yes, I will.

My spinbrush. After my dentist suggested it and then I saw a commercial the same day, I was convinced that I needed it. With a price tag at only $6 or so (on sale), I couldn't resist. Now I thoroughly enjoy brushing my teeth. I think there is a possibility that I go over board with it, but I really love my spinbrush!

My new house . . . the most awesome house that I could have hoped for. I am surprised to say that there is nothing I don't like about this house. I feel so at home here and just love it to death. I am so happy to be out of my tiny little condo and into my new home. I hope to fill this house with lots of children, lots of laughter, and lots of years of happy memories.

Clearasil stayclear daily pore cleansing pads. I bought these on a whim when I was trying to use up the rest of my flexible spending money and these just happened to be eligible. I love the way they feel and the way they smell. I love that it takes off my makeup so easily and makes my skin feel so clean. I also love that they are making my skin look healthier lately. I hope to keep these in stock at the Kalos household for 2011.

Pepperage Farm whole grain bread. I was always a white bread type of girl when it came to sandwiches. My best friend from high school got me into potatoe bread a few years back and I've even warmed up to italian bread. I never thought I would like whole grain or whole wheat bread - at least not enough to really want to eat it, enough to tolerate it sure, but I couldn't imaagine anything more. I stumbled upon this bread when my cousin had it at his house and I've been hooked since.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. This stuff smells amazing, feels amazing, and works to keep my skin looking - well I don't think my skin is amazing - but this stuff definitely helps. Although I don't watch many commercials, I must admit that I got sucked into this product based on a commercial.

Pepperage Farm turkey breast. O.M.G. I am not normally a big fan of turkey, although I love turkey sandwiches (love love love cheese and bread, so why not?) When I tried this turkey for the first time I was amazed at how much I loved it. After eating it for four months, I am surprised that I still love it. Thank goodness Costco sells it in bulk!

Shark VX3 Floor/Carpet Sweeper. I'm currently trying to get my hands on my very own shark sweeper, but in the meantime, I get to use it over at my cousins house on occassion. I have to say that when you have a toddler that can't eat without covering the floor with crumbs, this bad boy is a must. The first time I used it, I knew I had to have one of my very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.