Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mister Telephone Man = Nik

Have you heard the song that Britney Spears wrote for Nik? Here are some of the lyrics for Phonography:

And I make no apologies
I'm into phonography
And I like my bluetooth, buttons comin' loose
I need my hands free
Then I let my mind roam
Playin' with my ringtone
He's got service, I've got service
Baby, we can talk all night

Let's talk about biology
Make believe you're next to me
Phonography, phonography
Talk that sexy talk to me
Better make sure that the line is free
Keep it confidential, you and me
Phonography, phonography
Dirty talk and call it phonography

I can follow
All your commands
But there will be no talk of
Adding you to my plan
I'll keep you connected
Long as you understand
That's how we should keep it
Mr. Telephone Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.