Friday, September 25, 2009

New News

Have you heard of Google Scholar? 

It is another search engine through Google that will search only educational articles.  Basically if you want to find a researched and documented answer to your question or want to find backup information on a certain subject, then Google Scholar is the way to go. 

If you are in school, then this is huge for researching.  It will help you bypass the stuff you don't need that you use to have sift through when just using Google.  Even for those that are not in school, it is still a great tool. 

I just started using it for work since I always have to research stuff on chemicals, pollutants, etc.  It has been really helpful for me.  Since I'm not a scientist, now I can trust that what I find when I search, is actually legit information.

Just thought I'd share.

Up next, an update on Christina . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.