Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pre-Black Friday Sale - Today!

Apparently, today retailers are kicking off the holiday shopping season. There are great sales going on right now. I know I've already emailed a bunch of people about it, but I thought I would post it here as well.

Today you can get an XBox 360 for $199 with a $99 e-gift card either at Walmart or Walmart.com. You can also get a Sony Bluray player for only $150 at Walmart or Sears.com. Sears.com also has a Samsung Bluray player for only $150.

Both Walmart and Sears are also having great sales on TV's if you are in the market. JCPenny and Kmart are having great sales on lots of stuff as well. So, now is a great time to start your holiday shopping!

You can check it all out on my favorite black friday website.

Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.