Monday, March 31, 2008

80 and sunny is my kind of weather

Nik and I are in sunny Orlando, Florida for vacation and the weather is great. We came for Wrestlemania (that was Nik's Christmas present). I think the baby got a kick out of all of the loud cheering, music, and fireworks.

Right now we are just enjoying the weather and hope to go to Universal tomorrow. I haven't gone since I was a kid and Nik has never been there. I am very excited!! I know there will be a lot of rides I can't go on with this little bun in the oven, but that's ok. I'm still really looking forward to it.

I'm not looking forward to going back to 40 degree weather at home :-( But, luckily that isn't for another few days. So for now, I'll pretend that I live where there is summer all year long (and hopefully one day I really will).

1 comment:

  1. It's cold and rainy here in NJ... i wish i was somewhere warm and sunny... lucky! :P

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.