Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Picture Post!

Pregnancy-wise, everything is going well. I'm officially into my second trimester and I'm very relieved about that. I still feel sick at night usually, but I'll take it if it means that I feel like a normal human being during the day.

Since there is nothing all that exciting going on with the baby, I decided to get some more pictures up here. So, here we go . . . (Please note that if you have an old computer, or if it runs slow, you might not be able to view these)

These are pictures from my bachelorette party. We started off at the Hard Rock Restaurant (boys and girls both) and then we split up, the boys went off to a club and the girls went to a karaoke bar.



Here are some pictures from my Bridal Shower weekend. My Aunt was awesome and offered to have it at her house in Virginia, and my cousin Alaina did all of the planning including all of the cooking. They both put together such a lovely event for me and I know my friends and I had a great time. These pictures are mostly from before and after the actual shower.



Here are some pictures from our Rehearsal Dinner.



Here are some more pictures from the Rehearsal Dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen some of these. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.