Monday, March 24, 2008

Shopping Spree

With each passing day, it was more than obvious that I had a problem. I was running out of clothes that fit me. Weekday mornings have been so difficult because I spend more and more time trying to find something that I can get over this newly changed body. I realized last week, that I could put it off no longer. It was time for a shopping spree!!

So, I spent half of the day on Saturday with my mom shopping for maternity clothes. I was surprised to find out that I really enjoyed it. I always loved shopping for clothes before, but I wasn’t so into shopping for maternity clothes at first, thinking nothing would fit me, it would all be awkward and just too difficult not knowing what size I’ll be even next week, let alone in two months. But, I was wrong.

I’ll have to post some pictures of me in my new wardrobe with my baby bump when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.