Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Getting bigger and bigger

You know you are getting close to the end when your maternity clothes no longer fit. Seriously, most of my maternity clothes are getting too tight. I feel like I'm back at the beginning, scrounging (know idea how to spell that word lol!!) around looking for something to wear everyday. It is always a challenge.

I'm wearing XL underwear and my MATERNITY pants are too tight. Fun stuff! :-)

As long as I can actually find something to wear each day and not have to leave the house in uncomfortable too-tight clothes (or naked!), I'll be ok. The scary thing is the thought of not being able to go back to my non-maternity clothes after the baby is born.

That thought hadn't even crossed my mind until a conversation I had with my friend Jen the other day. I told her I wasn't buying too many pairs of XL underwear because I won't need them for that long. And then she dropped the bomb . . . she said "yeah, but you might not go back down to your old size". She wasn't trying to be mean either. She had a baby a few months ago and she's still wearing the XL underwear. Gulp.

And I don't know what I'll do if this fat a$$ gets any bigger. I mean, do they even make underwear larger than XL??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.