Monday, December 29, 2008

4 months old

I can't believe my angel is four months old today. It's amazing how much she has changed. I sound like a broken record, don't I? Seriously though, just this weekend alone she had a growth spurt. I haven't measured her yet, but boy she is looking tall.

My little four month old had a great holiday too. I think Christina really enjoyed all of the time she got to spend with her relatives. I loved it as well. The best part though, was yesterday when Christina laughed out loud for the first time!! It was amazing!! I wish I could replay it over and over again. I can't wait until she is laughing all of the time. That sound was just the most amazing and adorable thing I’ve ever heard. I wasn’t lucky enough to have the video camera out at the time (REALLY wish I did), but me, Nik and my Mom were all lucky enough to hear it first hand.

Christina has also been trying really hard to roll over. Even though (I’ve read) it is easier to roll from belly to back, she doesn't seem interested in that. Instead, she keeps trying to roll from back to belly. I even caught it on video! It is so cute. Sorry to tease you, but I don't have the video on the computer yet, so I can't show you. But I will, just be patient :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.