Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Miss Chatterbox

Christina met her Aunt Mindy for the first time yesterday! I wasn't there unfortunately, I was at work, but apparently CC really turned on the charm for my sister. Mindy's boyfriend Chris has a fancy shmancy camera and apparently got some really great pictures of my little one. I can't wait to see them!

Besides from smiling like crazy, she was also very talkative. In fact, lately she just loves hearing her own voice. She giggles and squeals and sometimes she screams - but for fun. It's really cute and I finally caught it on video last night. I'll have to get it up here eventually. It is adorable to listen to her go on and on. I wonder what she'll be like when she is actually saying words. If she talks this much now, we might be in trouble, lol.

Tonight, Nik and I will finally make a decision on our new mattress. We've really been dragging our feet on this one. It's such an expensive purchase, I just can't seem to order one already. But, we really really need a new mattress. We don't even sleep on the one we currently have because it is too uncomfortable. We've been sleeping on the futon in the sitting room, which is such a p.i.t.a.

Tonight though, I will officially make up my mind about which one I want, and then we will be ordering our first King size bed. Perfect size for all of the future kids to pile into, lol.

Tomorrow we will be leaving for my Mom's house. It will be Christmas Eve and officially, Christina's first Christmas. I am so excited! I keep telling her that Christmas is coming and Santa is coming. She smiles as usual, not knowing what I'm saying :-) But, she does seem to like all of the Christmas special's I've been putting on for her. In fact she has really grown to love the Baby Einstein Santa's Music Box DVD.

Anyway, I probably won't be back before Christmas so once again, Merry Christmas!!! Have a very special holiday with your friends and family. Ho ho ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.