Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Did I tell you?

I fit into all of my old clothes!! Well, all might be a bit of a stretch, but you get the point. I am soooo excited! It was so frustrating having nothing to wear. I only had a couple of pairs of pants and shopping for pants was pretty much impossible. Now, I've got my wardrobe back.

In other news, Christina had her 4 month well baby visit the other day (a couple of weeks early). She is now weighing in at 12 pounds 8 ounces and she is 24 inches long. The doctor was very impressed with how her weight gain has improved. Yay Christina!

Since Christmas is fast approaching, Nik and I were trying desperately to get a picture of CC with Santa. Unfortunately, two times now, we have failed. Both times we showed up when Santa had just gone on a break. I guess we should have made note of his hours huh?

The first attempt, there was a huge line and we weren't about to wait an hour for Santa to return plus another hour to get through the line. The second attempt we were going to wait it out for Santa to return (there was no line), but Christina was so sleepy that she wouldn't have been able to hang on that long. Oh well, there is always next year I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.