Monday, April 6, 2009

Battle of the Babies - Choose a Picture

Correction - Battle of the Babies is a contest to find the most Beautiful Baby. Don't worry, Christina has that one in the bag too. :-) But, I need your help finding the picture that shows her beauty best.

Below are 9 pictures of Christina. Take a look to see which one you think I should submit to Battle of the Babies. Then, look to see what picture number it is and vote to the right side of my blog. Please vote by 8am on Wednesday so that I can submit the photo.

If you think there is a better picture of Christina that I did not include, please let me know either via comment on this post, or email.

Thanks so much for your help!!





PICTURE 1





PICTURE 2






PICTURE 3






PICTURE 4






PICTURE 5






PICTURE 6






PICTURE 7






PICTURE 8






PICTURE 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.