Monday, April 6, 2009

Battle of the Babies

I have some new pictures to share with you . . .


Christina at Daycare:









Christina after a diaper change:




At her Easter photo shoot (my Mom took her):




Her first school photo:




Just a regular day at home:




Loving the bright, sunny and warm weather yesterday:





-------


Ok, so now it is time to put you all to work. Have you heard of Battle of the Babies? Well, it is a contest for the cutest baby. Normally I wouldn't think to enter, but the prize is $5,000! So, I think it is worth a shot, you know, since I do technically have the cutest baby :-) It just wouldn't be right to pass up $5,000 lol. The only dilemma I'm having is choosing a photo.

I'm going to try to come up with some way for all of you to vote on a picture. I think it will be on the right side of my blog. I'll try to get it up later today, so keep an eye out for it. Please vote and help me choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.