Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dilbert

I work for a consulting firm and that means that hours are flexible. The whole environment of the office is completely different from anywhere else you will ever work. Everyone is laid back and happy, as long as our clients are happy that is.

I'm extrememly lucky to work here. I can come in late or leave early, I can work from home. I can feel relaxed at work and rarely does work get me stressed out. As long as I can get my work done and make the client happy, then life is good.

Working for a consulting firm also means billable hours. It takes some time to get use to working like this, but well worth the training curve.

Every week at our project status meeting, we have an agenda with a Dilbert cartoon at the top. This one I just had to share.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.