Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bring on the New

If you haven't noticed yet, I updated my blog format and design.  I wanted something fresh and new.  I'm not sure I'm finished playing around with it yet, but here it is so far. 

On the left hand-side you will notice a few new additions.  I have a bunch of polls going on about random things.  Please participate.  It will be fun to see everyone answering.  I will try to add new and interesting polls weekly and if certain polls get a lot of attention, I might write a post about it.  You will also notice on the left hand side that I have a couple of newsreels.  I've got celebrity gossip and news around the world.  I thought it would be fun to see all of that stuff in one place.

So, take a look around and let me know what you think.  Comments are always welcome! (and encouraged!)  Just click on the comments link at the end of any post.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.