Friday, October 9, 2009

It is starting already

Today Christina threw a little fit when I came to get her at daycare.  Yes, I know toddlers will throw fits, and yes I expected Christina to be no different.  What I did not expect was to find my child throwing a fit because she did not want to go home with me.  She didn't even want me to pick her up.  She was happy waving hello to me and then going back to what she was doing.  In fact, I even left her line of sight for a whole five minutes and she didn't even seem to care!  (This is certainly unexpected considering I don't get that luxury at home.)

I know it isn't personal and I am overjoyed that she has such a good time at daycare.  But come on honey, kicking and screaming like I am taking you jail or something?  Really?  But hey, she did say "mama" last weekend, so I guess I am still coming out ahead of the game :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.