Friday, October 16, 2009

TGIF

Just a couple of quick things

1 - I got a new phone.  It's a blackberry tour, yay!  But, I have no idea how to use it.  Not the slightest idea.  I wish I could just fast forward the learning process.  I want to be able to have fun with it.  Right now I can't even figure out how to send a text :-(

2 - Rain sucks.  Yesterday I got soaked and today it is raining again.  I even blow dried my hair this morning, for the first time in like a year!  (Because it is freezing outside and I don't really want to get phnemonia)  But of course the rain is screwing up my first attempt at decent hair.

3 - I have bad bad dogs.  They have been rebelling ever since I had Christina.  They have accidents so often that it makes me want to scream.  They have been confined to the kitchen for the last few months so as not to ruin our entire house, but that isn't even good enough.  They also have been spending lots of time in their crates, within the kitchen, whenever we aren't home or are sleeping.  I feel bad that their quiality of life pretty much stinks, but I don't know what else to do.

4 - My car is in the shop from some lady that thought I was invisible when she was changing lanes.  Even though it is great that her insurance company is paying for all damages and the rental, I'm still anxious to get my car back already.  It's already been a week and I don't know how much longer it will take.

5 - TV is awesome.  Anyone else see Grey's last night?  I didn't get to watch Flash Forward yet, but I am soooo excited to watch it tonight!  What shows do you watch and love?

6 - I know I still owe you the post about travelling with a one year old.  I'll get right on that.

7 - Why is it so cold in October???  Burrrrr!!!!!!

8 - I love my beautiful baby every second of every day - even if she is Miss Cranky Pants lately because she is getting two new teeth.

9 - CC ate mac and cheese yesterday for the first time.  Yummy.

10 - Nik is going to have off for an entire week starting on the 25th.  I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.