Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy May

I forgot yesterday to wish everyone a happy month. It's a tradition that Nik has in his family. It's kinda silly, but I have tried to follow it. I guess it's cute in a way. I'm just not use to it. But anyway, have a happy month of May!

May brings about many things this year . . . a change of weather (hopefully!!), a change in my body (continuing), baby show and tell (as my friend Danielle has put it), in with the new and out with the old in my condo as I continue to make room for baby, and two weddings.

One of my good friends is getting married today!! I'm so excited and happy for her. Then, later in the month, one my husband's best friends is getting married. They have been dating longer than Nik and I, and considering we are going on 9 years, that really says a lot! I think they've been together something crazy like 12 years or so. I can't even imagine how excited they are that this day is finally coming.

So congratulations to Lina and Isaiah today on their beautiful wedding day, and an early congratulations to Lisa and Jay! I hope you are all as happy as Nik and I are today.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Baby Show and Tell was put in your blog. I was trying to think of something creative and it worked :) yay

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.