Friday, May 23, 2008

Patience is not one of my virtues

Last night I went to visit my friend Marissa, her husband, and their 3 month old baby. Marissa ended up sending me home with a huge bag full of clothes that her daughter has already grown out of, as well as a baby swing! Her daughter didn't like the swing, so she passed it on to me.

When I got home I set the swing up in the living room right away and ever since then I've just been so happy. It's very weird, but having the swing out there, for me to see whenever I am home, just makes this so much more real.

Honestly I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait another 3 months (lol, as if I have a choice!!). But, I really am excited for Christina to come and I can't wait for the whole house to be filled with baby stuff. And I know it will!

Thanks Marissa and Tom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.