Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cabin Fever

Next week is my last week of work before maternity leave. I can't believe it. It's really weird to think I won't be coming into the office for two months. Over the weekend I actually started to get really panicky about being home with "nothing to do".

I am the type of person that can not just sit around and do nothing. Since I can't really go anywhere (it hurts my back to drive too far away), I'm just getting really antsy. I have little projects at home that I've been doing. But, whenever I am feeling lazy or whenever I don't have a project to do, I go stir crazy.

When Nik is home with me, it is better, but I'm worried about the week or weeks I'll be home from work before the baby is born and Nik is working everyday. It's so hot out in the afternoons that going out just to get out of the house, really isn't even much of an option. Shopping usually helps, but once I stop working, I won't have any money. (As if I have any now, LOL).

Anyway, I'm sure I'll deal with it somehow. Hopefully Christina comes fairly close to her due date though, so I'm not sitting home just waiting. I almost want to work up until her comes, but then again, I really don't want to go into labor while I'm physically at work.

2 comments:

  1. well you'll have those pics by the end of the week to play with :) (if the mail works how i hope it to)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment for this post.